276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NARS Audacious Barbara Lipstick 4.2g

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

By submitting my details on the form, I consent to the processing of my personal data by Shiseido Group UK Ltd and Shiseido EMEA (acting as joint controllers), as set out in the Privacy Policy , to create and administer my account. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Anchored by the belief that beauty lies within our character, the goal of NARS makeup is to make people look and feel beautiful, all while bringing out what’s on the inside.

The colours are incredibly beautiful, the texture is soft and feels super comfortable and they last all day although it disappears very slowly. Anita, described as a ‘rose’, is more of a peachy pink with lots of warmth to it and is one of my go-to shades come spring/summer. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. With those sorts of formulas, I find that they tend to slip and slide (therefore lacking in staying power) and need to be topped up every couple of hours. use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms of Use and will not cause injury to any person or entity.Mona is another favourite, a gorgeous mahogany red, and I just can't find a good enough dupe for it. Choose from our cotton tote, drawstring bag or signature gift wrap options which include your personalised message from €3.

Space NK does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through Space NK to edit or delete any content you have submitted. The bullet itself is almost a work of art in it’s own right, embossed down the side with the distinct, entwined Nars branding. To create a perfectly defined lip, apply Instant Line and Pore Perfector around the edge of the mouth and pat in. The formula is nothing short of pure lipstick luxury, where colour payoff, coverage, finish and longevity are all on point.

Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment