276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Eau De Parfum Spray for Her - 30 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Answer: Rihanna has released 11 perfumes since 2010 and is rumoured to start her own perfume brand soon. Rihanna released this fragrance in 2018 and so far is the last fragrance in her collection. It continues from the theme of the first Reb’l Fleur perfume range that started in 2010 (we will get to Reb’l Fleur soon!).

If sweet fruity florals are your thing, RiRi would most likely appeal to you. As a fragrance it doesn't quite suit the edgy, sex-goddess Rihanna we are currently familiar with, RiRi is something I would imagine a much younger, pre-2006 Rihanna would have worn with her long flowing hair and teenage innocence.This fragrance opens with a gourmand trio of soft peach, sweet plum and red berries that are good enough to eat. A heart of sweet sensual coconut water soon becomes the ‘star of the show’, supported by floral hints of violet, tuberose and hibiscus. This opens really fruity, sweet and tropical with the passion fruit and orange. Here it's really juicy and delicious. Soon after the rum and benzoin seeps through and it becomes deeper and richer. The added rum makes this stand out from the typical fruity floral. It changes from being girly and playful to more sensual and sexy. Final Rating: 10/10 – This is my favorite Rihanna fragrance, it’s affordable, perfect for daytime errands, and has tones of vanilla, pear, and musk – what more could you want? Alternatives to Rihanna’s perfumes

Launched in 2015, actress Amanda Seyfried was the face of the advertising campaign behind this perfume. As part of the Very Irrésistible collection, Live Irrésistible came out as a limited-edition fragrance. The scent has a mixture of fruity, floral, and spicy tones, including pepper, rose, and grapefruit. The florals have been thoroughly muddled by the bartender and have lost their identity, so I would not describe RiRi as floral at all. I am not a fan of benzoin. Musk is ok, as is sandalwood. But these notes never appear on me. RiRi never "darkens," though it does deepen a bit. The fruitiness recedes slightly and the vanilla/rum takes center stage. RiRi remains sweet, sweet, sweet. You should manage 4+ hours of longevity from Crush, and I found it projects about 2ft with a nice sillage trail. The Ylang-ylang adds real wow-factor and is nicely balanced by the citrus.

Warnings

THE BOTTLE!: For me it looks like a (Magic Fortune Teller!) you know like a seer who have a crystal magic ball in the table who can see stuff in the ball that you usually find those womans in Circus! but yeah. Thats the vibe is giving me like shes a fortune teller or something like that i like it. Daring, sexy, and truly memorable, Reb’l Fleur is as much in tune with Barbados-born Rihanna’s roots as it is with the glamour of her present life in New York City.”

I managed to get 5+ hours of performance from this fragrance before it settled into a skin scent. Sillage and projection were very noticeable for the first 3-4 hours, especially the plum and vanilla. The cheeky tuberose gives an almost CH Good Girlvibe at times when it joins the vanilla. RiRi is nothing near generic for me,honestly I find it pleasant,well made and beyond celeb quality as most of Rihanna's other fragrances.not as seductive and edgy as rouge or reb'l fleur,not as unique as rebelle.not like soft and intimate nude(which I love the most).not like romantic,easy to like rouge love.it's not similar to other rihanna fragrances.still it's good Rogue Love: A peachy, fun fragrance that is super affordable. Keep this perfume close to you as it doesn’t last long on the wearer.

Author Bio

Crush Eau de Parfumby Rihanna is a bright citrus fragrance with provocative flowers and sweet berry notes. Released in 2016, this scent is an attention-seeking combination of sweet, sharp and floral notes. Final Rating: 8/10 – Affordable price and enticing scent – a great birthday present to buy for a friend. Rogue Love by Rihanna Nude Eau de Parfumis the perfect daytime fragrance for spring and summer, where the floral-fruity side of this fragrance can really shine. I would wear this perfume when out and about on a lovely spring/summers day. I line this up more with scents like the new Byzantine by rochas, maybe mont Blanc signature.. except with the warm rounded talc fruit overlay.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment