276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Creality Ender-5 Plus PEI Magnetic Flexible Heated Bed, 3D Printer PEI Printing Plate 377X370X2mm

£49.43£98.86Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Achieve intricate details and smooth finishes, bringing your designs to life with astonishing accuracy. So to anyone who gives this printer a bad review due to bad prints is most likely due to the user lack of knowledge. Today I went to print a larger file and cura was telling me that my build plate was too small for the print by like just a few mm. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. at first had problems to connect via USB, CH340 driver received with printer on flash did not worked.

one of the guides I used to set everything up in Cura told me to set my build plate size as 220 x 220 x250. My other printer has a PEI spring steel that I like because it’s easy and sometimes that texture on the print is beneficial.

The resume printing function allows you to pick up where you left off in case of power outages or interruptions, eliminating wasted time and filament.

Cubic-like Frame designed: Creality Ender-5 Plus 3D Printer is the larger version of the Creality Ender-5 3d printer, with the same cubic designed, solid cube frame. This is my 3rd printer and my second Creality I have been wanting one of these ever since they came out and finally pulled the trigger on it. Eventually I did some upgrades such as building my own enclosure, adding a capricorn bowden tube, and all metal extruder. if I leave the print head offsets in cura the same and increase my build plate size, this larger print fits correctly now. Whether it's architectural prototypes, artistic sculptures, or functional parts, the Ender-5 Plus provides the canvas for your imagination to flourish.I did upgrade the firmware with the update from Kersey Fabrications that fixes the BL Touch automatic leveling process to make it sense the bed more squarely.

imgtitle="creality ender="" 5="" plus="" 3d="" printer"="" alt="Creality Ender 5 Plus 3D Printer" src="https://www. Its sturdy metal parts ensure stability during printing, minimizing vibrations and resulting in smoother prints. One of the Z lead screws was a bit bent, but I contacted Creality, sent them a few pictures of it, and they sent me a replacement within about 2 weeks total! For this reason, we use cookies and third-party services to improve the services we offer, display relevant advertisments and receive usage statistics.Took a little bit longer to do the z offset and estep calibration through ponterface but it was well worth it. However, with some low cost printers, such as mine (CR10 v1, which has the exact same dimensions as the v2, so this product fits it), the metal bed, being regularly heated, collapses slightly over time.

By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising.

When leveling the bed, a fifth probe has to be taken in the middle, after the four corners, and the bed has to be lifted the same amount (important! This ultra-large format opens up a world of possibilities, allowing you to bring your grandest ideas to reality. The solution to this problem is to either replace the metal surface of the bed, or fill the concave depression with a heat resistant and conducting material until the bed is flat again. Not by much, but with fine engineering such as 3D printing, a few fractions of a millimeter are enough for the nozzle to be too high, relatively to the bed, and this can in turn cause problems.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment