276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Honey Maid Graham Crackers 408G

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. I have to agree with everyone above – it completely confuses me that Graham Crackers haven’t reached the UK market when other US products (Kraft Cheesy Pasta is a household name, and — very very slowly — Herseys Kisses have started appearing on shelves) have managed to make their way here. As you say, “Golden Grahams” is a breakfast cereal that’s *supposed* to be like little Graham Crackers. Its impeccable flavor, irresistible texture, versatility, and nostalgic appeal make it a true winner in the world of snacks.

Just writing up my own blog now to show off this new knowledge, and I’ve sent the other half of a quest for rich teas and garibaldis. I haven’t really found anything In the uk that tastes the same as them, especially if you’re using them for cheesecake crust. They’re oaty with a golden syrup taste which would suit the banana cheesecake dessert I’m dying to make! That’s mixed until we get a soft dough and then chilled so it gets less sticky and easier to roll out. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product.I love making no-bake chocolate eclairs which use graham crackers which I can only get very occasionally. DS wanted s'mores recently and a random recipe online said using chocolate covered digestives was an easy way to get a good approximation. But they’d be completely useless if you were making S’mores (which is marshmallow (usually toasted over a campfire) and chocolate sandwiched between Graham Crackers). They’re definitely more cracker than biscuit–but not in the Jacob’s Cream Cracker sense of a cracker. I sent bf a box of graham crackers as part of his birthday box last month, and he and his mum have been wracking their brains, trying to figure out what they're like.

You might think they are a bit thick so another alternative could be digestive thins or malted milk biscuits.So I think it’s fair to say you will pay considerably more for your Graham Crackers in the UK than we do over here. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Sylvester Graham was a Presbyterian Minister in New Jersey who longed to create a healthy and pure biscuit. The graham cracker was inspired by the preaching of Sylvester Graham, who was part of the 19th-century temperance movement.

Sort of like the taste of a Digestive (perhaps maltier), but with the consistency of a Garibaldi without the raisins. However, I promised Emma that when my brothers visit, I will have them try a Graham Cracker and give me their opinion. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. that’s how I came to this thread – I would love to know the outcome – from what you say I think Malted Milk sounds good …. Prepare your taste buds for a journey through a golden honey wonderland with Graham Crackers Nabisco Honey!

Reading this blog we will try Rich Teas but do not know what the Garibaldi biscuits are and neither does my husband. All the crackers are damaged, this was supposed to be a gift along with a marshmallow advent calendar, very disappointed. Also, Graham crackers have been available in the uk in the 80s along with golden grahams cereal and other related products, but they didnt sell very well so were discontinued here. It says 48 crackers but if you divded the dough into quarters then each quarter into three then those three in half.

In a large bowl, whisk together the flours, wheatgerm, salt, bicarbonate of soda (baking soda) and cinnamon. I lived in Germany for 6 months some years ago and would you believe they didn’t sell vanilla extract anywhere? Oh, and while I have your attention, in case you missed my article, don’t forget to sign up for the Déjà Vu Blogfest, which is taking place on December 16. Bash the cardamom pods in a pestle and mortar to break them open, push out the seeds and discard the papery skin. The Great American Medicine Show: Being an Illustrated History of Hucksters, Healers, Health Evangelists, and Heroes from Plymouth Rock to the Present.I’ve used golden syrup in these crackers instead of honey as I prefer the flavour and I like the very crisp texture you get in the end. I think the problem is coming up with something that has both the consistency of a Graham Cracker as well as the taste. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Can I just say, Pop Tarts are widely available in the UK, but only really the chocolate and strawberry flavours. I once saw in Morrison's a box of Morrison's The Best Thin Wheat Crackers that looked suspiciously like Wheat Thins.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment